If you haven’t decided what to cook on Easter Sunday, you could do far worse than whipping up one of these mouthwatering recipes. We’ve searched for lamb, chicken and vegetarian ones to cover all tastes and preferences. There are some absolute winners below so which one tickles your fancy? Good luck picking just one. I really can’t.
If it’s lamb that you’re set on, why not try one of these?
- Garlic & herb roast lamb on boulangère potatoes ~~ bbcgoodfood.com
- Lamb shank and tomato tagine recipe ~~ redonline.co.uk
- Leg of lamb baked in foil with butter and herbs with redcurrant, orange and mint sauce ~~ deliaonline.com
- Easter lamb brushed with mashed-up garlicky mint ~~ jamieoliver.com
- Easy Provencal lamb ~~ barefootcontessa.com
- Slow roast leg of lamb with cinnamon, fennel & citrus ~~ jennyeatwellsrhubarbandginger.blogspot.co.uk
- Spring roast lamb ~~ allrecipes.co.uk
Or if chicken’s more your preference: